April 11, 2011

50 Things about me PART 1

Keeping with the theme of the month, it seems that Twitter people, or Twits as I like to call them, are putting up random facts about themselves. My sister did this on her blog (http://www.tygerbythetail.com/) so I figured why the hell not.

So here goes

25 - I am a tall skinny dude, 6ft2 and 180 lbs.

24 - I am living my bucket list. It had one thing on it. A Family.

23 - I love playing pool, specifically 8 ball, and am pretty damned good at it.

22 - I also love playing golf, and am no damned good at it.

21 - I smoke. Yes I know, I have shame. but its a work in progress.

20 - Pink Floyd is my all time favourite musical group. Recently discovered Pearl Jam, so they are coming up second.

19 - When I was a kid, I wanted to be a surgeon. My guidance counselor tested me and told me I didn't have good hand eye coordination, and to abandon my dream. So I did.

18 - I can drive 18 wheelers. And forklifts.

17 - I hate crunchy food. Except chips. Chips are not food, they are therapy.

16 - I can swim, but choose not to. Ever

15 - I like video games.

14 - I have 2 tattoos, and want one more.

13 - I have indeed kissed a girl, and like it very much

12 - I like working with my hands. Have been a printer, a carpenter, a truck driver and a landscaper.

11 - I have met most of the Sutherland family (Donald, Keifer, Rogue) when i worked as a landscaper in Quebec. Also Julia Roberts but she was a bitch so I usually leave her out of the story.

10 - I have a crush on Christina Hendricks, Julianne Moore and Jodie Foster

9 - I have a lot of hats.

8 - Pursuant to number 9, I am going bald. I dont care, I'll save on shampoo, but thought you should know

7 - I am a Montreal Canadiens fan.

6 - I read a LOT. Historical, Biographies and non-fiction these days.

5 - I like writing blogs in bullet forms it seems.

4 - Im a pretty good Rockband drummer, but a shitty keyboardist. (keyboarder?)

3 - what couldnt i live without? Company.

2 - My hero is Maurice Richard.

1 - I like women with short hair. Dunno why, but thats what does it for me.


So there is installment number 1 of 2. I will update the other half when time allows, probably after my trip to the Bell Center for the playoffs.....

Until then, have fun, but not too much.

3 comments:

  1. Fact number 1 should have been about your totally awesome sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you ... Tyg referred you to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyg im trying to keep this blog as honest as possible thank you hahaha

    Nice to meet you too demonesprit. Thanks for joining the party that is my mind :)

    ReplyDelete