April 15, 2011

50 Things about me PART 2

Ok here is the second installment...wont give you a big preamble, I'll just get to it.

50 - I cant put my hands in dirty dishwater. It makes me gag

49 - I like pistachios. Pretty much the only nut I like.

48 - My favorite muppet is Uncle Deadly. Look him up. Or the dude with the Muppaphones

47 - I have a really really bad memory for knowing whats recycling and composting and garbage.

46 - True to my wedding vows, I have never changed the toilet paper roll in the 4+ yrs of my marriage

45 - Favorite motorcycle is a Harley Davidson Iron 883. Look this up also.

44 - I want roller skates.

43 - I am a six fingered typist.

42 - I wear contacts for the main reason that I get to wear sunglasses when i go outside. I like sunglasses.

41 - I have a penchant for reading abut arctic exploration, like the Franklin Expedition. Look this up.

40 - I am on my second marriage.

39 - I am a fan of single malt scotch. Especially Glen Breton.

38 - I want to go to Ireland. thats the only place I want to go.

37 - I am scared of marionettes. Creepy fucks.

36 - When I was a kid, I wanted Tootie SOOOOOO bad. Or Jo.

35 - I have never been able to ice skate.

34 - Im a pretty handy guy to have around. When I'm in the mood to work I suppose.

33 - I was once trained by my company ( a survey company) on how to read people by their actions and words. Most of the time, it's pretty accurate.

32 - I used to be bilingual. Still am, just really rusty.

31 - Favorite all time movie is a tie of Band of Brothers and Airplane.

30 - I like to dance.

29 - I play Fish Wrangler on the Facebook. Tis the only game I play.

28 - My favorite dog is a bulldog. Real one, not those pussy little french ones.

27 - I love steaks, wild game, meat in general. I am a carnivore. After all if we are supposed to be vegetarians, why are animals so delicious. That said, my wife is a vegetarian. Sorry luv.

26 - I dislike most people.

25 - I have not been to a live hockey game (on any level) for 31 yrs.

There you go. If you got through this, then you can call yourself my friend. Now go buy me some scotch.

2 comments:

  1. Single-malt? Glenlivet? Got to be more specific! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol like it says in point 39 Janet....Glen Breton is the best of em all....

    ReplyDelete